Here is a quoted piece of feedback from one of my customers. I had to post this as it put a smile on my face.
"Dear Mr. Wanie,
You are a genius! I’m a skeptic. But I ordered both your servo
fix solution back in May 2011. The order arrived way down in Florida in
just a few days. Sure enough they are altered genuine Ford transmission
servo pistons, first quality. It took me a few weeks to get up the courage
to tackle the install but here is how it went. I studied what it would
take to remove the exhaust on a 4 X 4 and I decided to definitely cut the
crossover pipe at the center, removed heat shields and one bolt holding the
exhaust finger-like mount from the transfer case. I pressure washed the
area of the servo covers. I had to remove the oil filter. Installed the
wood dowel against the cap. Used a bent 8" hemostat to remove the snap
ring. Popped the cover with a few mallet taps. Removed the piston
with tip of the hemostat in the hole. Cleaned the snap ring ridges with
liquid wrench. Used synthetic grease on the new servo. Popped it in
NOT all the way. Put the cap back on and used the wood dowel to drive the
servo with cap into the seated position. I was careful to keep the dowel
in position and not release pressure. I took the snap ring and with my
dremmel and sanding disc to improve the curvature on the snap ring slots to
handle the tips of my small 90 degree snap ring pliers. With three tries I
compressed the ring and snapped it back into position. Bing Bang
Boom. I then slugged a beer. Put back on the exhaust pipes with a 2
1/4" coupler hammered on to one side of the pipe exposing only 3/8" of the
coupling. I had to use pipe expanders to do this. I was able to
manuver the pipe back into place with the 3/8" of the coupling covering the
other cut side of the crossover pipe. Did a band adjustment. Drove
it to a muffler shop and they heated it up and centered the coupling and welded
for $40. I AM A SKEPTIC NO MORE!! The tranny shifts like new.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOC!"
My name is Andy and we have been selling this fix since February 2010. Lots of success with it I may add. It is working for almost 100% of the people who tried it. Feel free to comment on the blog and I will try to update it when I think there is something good to share.Please take our survey if you have used our product as the detail in it will help us serve our customers better.